Houston, we have a heartbeat!

108 times per minute!

We couldn’t hear anything yet, but we got to see the little flashes on the screen. I’m not sure I completely comprehend it. Watching the blinking light was surreal but wonderful.

Obviously, we’re not out of the danger zone yet. I apparently have another 5.5 weeks before the riskiest time is over. But this is so much farther than anything we’ve had happen yet. Wow.

I’ll try to post one of the little pics they gave us later. For now I have to catch up on emails before we head back to see the doctor for the actual visit. Then I’ll have a due date, I guess. And I can find out whether I can still do FinCon. If not, it’s a wonderful reason to miss it.

Girl squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Comments

1. teinegurl says

YAY! please rest for the next 5.5 weeks lol i just want to be wrapped in a cocoon and dont move lol i'm weird i know….i'm just to excitied

2. AuntLeesie says

Hip, hip, hurray! Stock up on protein bars and take things easy-peasy. In fact, your readers vote that you be pampered like a princess in the coming weeks!

3. says

Sending Prayer & happy thoughts your way! Make sure you're resting A LOT! (I literally couldn't stay awake past 8 pm when I was expecting. I was exhausted during that time.)
    Let yourself be spoiled. You deserve it! :)

4. plantingourpennies says

Fingers crossed for you and your … what fruit would it be the size of these days? a grape?

5. karla says

Yesterday, I had to keep reminding myself that you were in a different timezone, and that opening the blog every 30 minutes was silly. So happy at the update. Blog reader squeal!

6. Ro In SD says

OMG! I am so happy for you. I currently have a niece dealing with similar issues… More positive thoughts and prayers heading your way from San Diego,CA

7. Erika says

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you! Definitely get your rest when you can. The road is long, you'll need your energy.

8. Melissa F says

Congrats! Such wonderful news. Sending up some prayers and wishing you all the best. Take it easy and take care!