Hannah from Unplanned Finance suggested I do a piece about posts I’ll never write.
I’m sure she meant a serious piece, which I’ll work on later.
But for now, here’s a more entertaining list of titles you’ll never see on this site. Except in this post, of course.
- 6 frugal uses for broccoli
- Paper mache your own body cast
- Spin pet fur into free yarn*
- Frugal fun with mason jars
- Look, don’t touch: A zero-dollar approach to your food budget
- Spaghetti sauce: The affordable red paint
- Skip the hamburger and just have the Helper
- New uses for used cat litter
- Unique wind chimes & 9 other uses for your old razor blades
- Don’t throw out those tissues: Sell your germs to R&D companies
- “Waste” not: How to use both side of the toilet paper
- Drug muling 101: Get paid for world travel
- Learn Braille: Reading without costly electricity
- “Hey, what’s that?!” and other strategic ways to distract the counter person
- Want a free meat delivery service? Have an outdoor cat!
- Old socks are the new mittens
- Save money: Don’t light a candle, just curse the darkness
- IMDB: Read the plot summaries, skip the movies
- The lost & found: Your source for a cheap wardrobe
- Your pet fish: Friend, food or both?
- Rice, rice, baby: Wedding days, patience and a broom
- Just stand nearby — and other ways to save on concerts**
- Roaches for dinner: You eat lobsters and those look like bugs, amiright?
- Make your own Legos out of other things that hurt to step on
- Eventually you air dry: The case against towels
- Watch doorsteps: Your neighbor’s not home, but that package is
- Plastic bags: The purse that goes with everything
- Makeup free or free makeup? Pinch your cheeks and bite your lips for that rosy glow
- Stand up for savings: Fewer flushes by peeing exclusively in the shower
- Duct tape: The razor that never goes dull
- Abandoned buildings: Your new free living space
- Fast runner? Get free shoes at the bowling alley
- Go directly to jail: Free food and housing
- Never pay taxes again: Save money by dying
What’s a post you’ll never write?
*Full disclosure: I had a friend who did this. Apparently, it actually works somewhat decently.
**To be fair, I did this because a concert was sold out and on the pier.