If you’re not familiar with Swagbucks, it’s a great rewards program. You perform activities (including just searching the Internet) to earn points called SB. You can then exchange those for gift cards to your favorite stores — or (virtual) cold, hard cash via PayPal.
One of the best parts of these challenges is that they bring a swag code extravaganza. Or code-vaganza if you will. (Hey, it might catch on. Maybe. Probably not.)
Anyway, Wednesday will bring six codes worth a total of 40 SB, so join up and keep your eyes peeled!
To participate in this event, click here to be assigned to one of the three teams. Your activities will earn your team points, and the team with the most points by Friday will win a 100 SB bonus. Second place will receive 50 SB, and third place receives 30 SB.
You have until Friday to earn your team at least 600 points. And that’s not as daunting as it sounds because there are a lot of easy ways to rack up points:
- Get 5 pts for any redeemed swagcode — that’s 30 pts just from the code-vaganza! (Yep, I’m sticking with the term.)
- 8 points for a winning Internet search
- 10 points for watching videos via the Swagbucks app
- 15 points for Watch or nCrave videos
- 35 points for successfully completing a survey
- 5 pts per dollar spent shopping through the site’s links
- And so on and so forth
Remember, all of this is in addition to the SB you’ll be racking up with all these activities. Really, you’re getting an extra reward while working your way to free stuff!