Awhile ago I did a #FirstWorldProblems post. It went over well, but I never really thought about doing a second one.
Clearly, it’s time for a reality check, so here’s another round of #FirstWorldProblems:
- Tim’s access to health care is making our schedule hectic.
- I have a job — and that means extra hours sometimes.
- My major physical concerns are whether I’m breaking out/have gray hair/have unruly eyebrows
- I’m not satisfied with my clothing selection.
- I have multiple pairs of shoes, but some hurt my feet.
- I have to spend money, which we have, to fix the above three issues.
- Maybe not enough readers will have voted for me, and I won’t win an award that has no monetary value attached.
Ah, there’s that perspective I needed!
A few other overwrought concerns on my part:
- Our Roomba is still dusty from disuse.
- Sometimes I forget to take my multivitamin.
- Tim’s GERD food restrictions are inconvenient.
- My choice (!) to eat healthier is also inconvenient.
- Tim is losing too much weight with the food restrictions.
- I might not have ordered enough business cards.
- We still haven’t put the cover on the ceiling fan after changing the bulbs two weeks ago. It looks weird.
- The Playstation still has a death rattle.
- The Roku in the bedroom has been freezing and resetting lately.
- Our stuff gets all dusty, and dusting is annoying.
- Patches is riddled with dandruff and likes my side of the bed.
- The car’s A/C takes a couple of minutes to be effective.
- The car’s audio system doesn’t like to work with my iPad.
- The tap water here tastes awful (and filters don’t work), so we have to pay a lot for water delivery.
- There’s not a lot of interesting stuff on Netflix right now.
- Once or twice a day the laptop has trouble with the wi-fi, and I have to restart the computer.
- I’m not keeping up with the various blogs I read.
- I’m not entertained every second of the day, so I get bored sometimes.
That’s a total of 25 things that I have no right (in the grand scheme of things) to bemoan.
What are your #FirstWorldProblems?